What is CRAFTED?
CRAFTED is a fundraiser for CCES, a casual evening featuring live music and dancing, dinner and drinks, auction and more. We expect 600 guests (parents, faculty and staff, alumni, parents of alumni, and friends) at this event celebrating our CCES community and the 60th anniversary of our school.
What to expect:
- A good time with great friends celebrating our CCES community
- Amazing food provided by Table 301
- Full Bar, Wine Tasting Bar, & Specialty Cocktails
- Back by popular demand: Travis Allison Band, headlined by CCES alum from the class of 1989
- Tuition Raffle: Buy a chance to win FREE tuition for 2020-21 school year. (Raffle tickets go on sale in March)
- Golden Ticket Raffle: Buy your Golden Ticket for a chance to score an AMAZING auction prize at CRAFTED.
How can I participate?
Sponsorship of CRAFTED offers an opportunity to support CCES and at the same time receive valuable exposure for your business. There are still a number of opportunities available. Invitation printing deadline is February 25, so act now if you’d like to be included.
Lend us your name to help promote CRAFTED on materials, including digital and printed invitations. Show your support, spread the word, and encourage your friends to attend! Host Committee members will also be invited to our VIP Reception.
Come to CRAFTED!
Tickets are $150 per person and will go on sale in March. You will receive an invitation in the mail and a digital invitation with links to purchase tickets online. No seating assignments, so gather your friends or come on your own. You are welcome to bring friends from outside the CCES community to share in the fun!
We have a number of upcoming opportunities to help out. From helping with set up, mailings, event check-in and more, there’s an opportunity for everyone to be involved.
Questions? Contact Alden Pimentel
in the CCES Advancement Office: email@example.com
299-1522 x 1220.